Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Manchesters Grill, 2121 T.W. Alexander Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560

This restaurant has a pretty good little atmosphere. Small bar area (great happy hour specials on Thurs) and a large restaurant seating area. The kitchen is partially open to the dining area which wasn't really noticeable until someone turned the lights up in the kitchen. We were seated in the center of the dining room in a table and we both agreed that we would like a booth off to the side next time.

I ordered a house salad with grilled chicken and ranch on the side. My lunch buddy ordered a parmesan chicken sandwich with a side of house salad. Just about everyone in the restaurant looked like they ordered the soup of the day which turned out to be clam chowder. I saw a pasta entree and it looked pretty freaking big.

When my buddy's salad came out (with balsamic dressing that smelled delicious), I was a little worried about the size of my salad. Her salad was great for a side salad - large even. But for a meal? I started to reconsider. I didn't really have anything to worry about - the size of my salad was great. There was a LOT of lettuce and not a lot of anything else. Or maybe the lettuce was cut too large. It seemed hard to keep each bite moist and flavorful. I think I would go back and try the greek salad next time or the club sandwich. My buddy said her sandwich was good and she would go back.

Website and menu: http://www.manchestersgrill.com/
Speed: Pretty good - drinks were filled by everyone, not just the waitress in our area and our waitress checked back with us until we were ready to order.
Price: $4.99-$26.99
Hours: Mon-Fri. 11am-10pm, Sat. 11am-10pm, Sun: 11am-3:00pm, 4pm-9:00pm
Overall: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment